We welcome everyone who wants to do what it takes to ensure the event attendees and participants experience their best events ever. We are looking to change the world, one event at a time.
The Major Planned Events rely on large, mixed multidisciplinary teams, but so many more events rely on smaller teams with more responsibility to take care of all of the guests. Our Core Event Staff are typically paid, casual positions, with opportunities at a wide range of events and venues across Canada.
Whether you have a healthcare background or bring other types of expertise to the team, we have roles you will enjoy. For example:
- transport – we need “drivers” for everything from bikes and golf carts to motorcycles and big rigs
- healthcare – we need physicians, nurses, paramedics, first aiders, specialty care providers
- event support – we welcome unit clerks, scribes, organized people
- crew support – grandmas, grandpas, moms, dads, teens, to help keep us going. Make sure we are fed and watered and taking breaks!
- equipment curators – cool people who want to hang out, listen to music, and wash mud off of cots and restock equipment and supplies so we are “show ready” for the next event
- Event Leaders
- and so much more…